Don't show this dialog again.
Most dialogs have a Don't show again checkbox at the bottom. If you select it, this dialog will not be shown again. Note:
- These settings are currently not shared between the individual Magic Utilities applications.
- If you perform Settings / Default settings in the Magic Utility application, all dialogs will be shown again.
Warning and Error dialogs
Most critical dialogs have an icon toolbar at the bottom which helps you to contact us in case you need support:
- Copies the current dialog as text to the clipboard.
You can use Ctrl+V to paste that dialog into an email or contact form.
- Copies the current dialog as graphic screenshot to the clipboard.
You can use Ctrl+V to paste that dialog into an email but not into our contact form.
- Opens the Send feedback dialog.
We apologize: This page is still under construction. If you need help please contact us directly.