Driver error - Code 37 after computer restart
A few users reporting that after every computer restart they get a Driver error - Code 37
on Windows 10 - April 2018 Update (Build 17134 - Version 1803) or higher.
Permanent solution (not official yet):
- Upcoming version 126.96.36.199 will have a permanent fix for this issue.
Contact us to get access to the beta release.
- Update the Magic Utilities manually to version 188.8.131.52 or higher.
- Open Windows Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- Scroll down and enable Show notifications to connect using Swift Pair.
(see screenshot below).
- Next time you restart your computer do a so called cold start:
Shut the computer completely down and turn off the power.
Please contact us if this really helped.
- On USB connections it's enough to turn your device off and back on again.
- On Bluetooth connections either
- In the main menu select Driver > Reinstall device driver (since version 184.108.40.206) or
- Turning Bluetooth off and back on again or
- Removing the device from Bluetooth and pairing it again.
Even we tried hard many times, we still have never seen this error in our test environment.
Unfortunately there is currently no real known solution how to fix this for good.
Verify if you are affected
In Windows Settings > Devices you see a Driver error.
To verify Code 37 open the Windows Device Manager and double click on the device.