Driver error - Code 37 after computer restart
A few users reporting that after every computer restart they get a Driver error - Code 37
on Windows 10 - April 2018 Update (Build 17134 - Version 1803) or higher.
- Version 126.96.36.199 does fix the driver error:
Downloads are here.
- On USB connections it's enough to turn your device off and back on again.
- On Bluetooth connections either
- In the main menu select Driver > Reinstall device driver (since version 188.8.131.52) or
- Turning Bluetooth off and back on again or
- Removing the device from Bluetooth and pairing it again.
In Windows Settings > Devices you see a Driver error.
To verify Code 37 open the Windows Device Manager, expand the Human Interface Devices branch and double click on your device.