This is a maintenance release for the Magic Trackpad only.
|Download licensed and trial version||Windows support||Download alternative||Version||Release date|
|MagicUtilities-Setup-22.214.171.124a-Win10.exe||Windows 10+11||Mirror 1, Mirror 2||126.96.36.199a||24 Nov 2021|
- [APP-417] * Fixed Reinstall device driver for Magic Trackpad.
Quick summary: Important changes since version 188.8.131.52:
Since tha last stable release we added lots a new features across all devices.
- Fixed random silent app crashing on Windows 11.
- Added new Battery saver options to suspend a device automatically on power events or on demand by the user, more details here.
- Added View > Advanced config settings which is now the global switch for any advanced setting.
- Improved false-positives with some protection tools which slightly increased the startup time of the applications. Therefore by default a splash screen is shown.
- Added configurable Japanese input keys on Japanese keyboards, more details here.
- Added Win+PrintScr and Alt+Win+PrintScr to small keyboards, more details here.
- Added full support for all 3 new Magic Keyboards with (and without) Touch ID.
- Made the Eject/ Lock/Touch ID keys of the small keyboards configurable as del(ete) key or Windows Lock.
- The Eject/Touch ID keys of the large keyboards act now as Windows Lock if not used as fn key.
- Added support to launch Microsoft Store applications.
- Added option Settings > NumLock on app start to turn on NumLock automatically on application start.
- Added Live touches visualization on mouse surface.
- Added Touch settings dialog to visually adjust some of the "Advanced touch settings", more details here.
- Added 1 finger Double tap to drag gesture.
- Added Ignore touches option to the bottom buttons config menu, more details here.
- Added Drag lock with various modes, more details here.
- Added config option for a 2 finger Ignore click.
- Added new option to 3 finger dragging: Primary + secondary click.
- Added Live touches visualization on trackpad surface.
- Added configurable 4 finger tap for various Windows 10+11 actions..
This is mainly a maintenance release for Windows 11.
- [APP-375] * Fixed silent app crashes on Windows 11 reported by a few users. If you still get silent app crashes, please contact us.
- [APP-415] * Slightly smaller icons on high DPI displays.
- [APP-412] * Fixed menu item: Settings > Settings storage > Storage in INI files was not selected.
- [APP-410] + Added new option Driver > Driver handler settings > Wait for I/O thread to terminate to let the device I/O thread terminate independently of the application thread to prevent high CPU usage on computer wakeup in rare cases. Default is now off. This was always on before this release.
- [APP-413] * Updated application development tools.
- [APP-409] + Added order number and filename to license import dialogs.
- [APP-336] + Added more user help in case a license expires too early.
- [APP-411] + Added support to launch Microsoft Store apps on F16 - F19 via .lnk files.
- [DRV-211] * Fixed unintended middle click when clicking with 3 fingers.
This is maintenance release which adds more error logging in the debug version.
- [APP-410] + Added check to detect app hanging in full load loop. The app will show an error dialog and terminate.
- [APP-375] * Added more error logging for debug version to detect Windows 11 app crashes.
- [APP-402] * Fixed settings issue with automatic NumLock on app start.
This is another Windows 11 maintenance release for Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad.
Mouse + Trackpad
- [APP-404] * Fixed swipe up/down to Cycle Task View | Normal | Desktop View on Windows 11.
Page 1 of 12