This is a minor maintenance update.
- [SETUP-6] + Added noicons command line switch to prevent creating application icons.
- [APP-95] * Fixed License container name field not correctly displayed when containing unicode characters.
- [APP-99] * Fixed UTF8-BOM characters when importing a license text file saved on a Mac.
- [APP-100] + Let the user know, a license#.reg license file is valid for version 1 and 2 only.
- [APP-101] * Fixed internal trial version not working.
- [DRV-65] * Fixed Caps Lock on Bluetooth connection sometimes not working.
This is a minor update. It fixes only a setup installer issue.
- [SETUP-7] * Fixed blocking driver installation error, if previous driver installation was corrupt.
This is a major update. It fixes a Magic Mouse update issue from version 22.214.171.124. We apologize for any inconvenience!
- [APP-90] * Fixed infinity IOCTL application driver loop if wrong driver version was installed. This could cause large log files.
- [APP-91] * Application did not always terminate if a critical driver error occurred.
- [APP-91] * Fixed corrupted Magic Mouse touch settings after updating from 3.0.3.x to version 126.96.36.199. A fresh installation was not affected.
Note: This update caused random Magic Mouse actions only when updated from 3.0.3.x
The user must perform Settings / Default settings to fix this. We apologize for any inconvenience!
This is a major update. It adds left-handed mode for the Magic Mouse and a simplified buying process.
- [APP-63] * Shorter serial numbers for all 2nd generation devices to make license handling easier.
- [APP-88] + Added: Click on HTML links open in web browser in update dialog.
Mouse driver and application
- [DRV-42] + Added true left-handed mode for Magic Mouse: Swaps the left/right click sides but keeps using the same click gestures.
Mouse and Trackpad applications
- [APP-86] * Fixed Smooth scrolling disabled itself when power-cycling the Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Trackpad 2 while connected with the USB cable. It also happened when changing from a Bluetooth to a USB connection.
This is a major update.
Tested with the latest Windows 10 Insider preview version of upcoming "Red Stone 5" release in October 2018.
Fixes Smooth scrolling for Mouse and Trackpads, and many other improvements.
- [APP-72] + Skip Buy now wizard if less than 4 devices and no previous licenses found.
- [APP-74] + Add all native license details to license info display.
- [APP-75] + Add local date and time to system info and log files.
- [APP-79] + Show "Connect your device with BTH or USB" hint with help click if no device found.
- [APP-82] + Click on license status label opens License details dialog.
- [APP-83] * Improved "Buy now wizard" with better messages and more help.
- [SETUP-5] + Added Windows 7 prerequisites check for Service Pack 1 and security update KB3033929.
Mouse and Trackpad drivers
- [DRV-61] * Fixed Smooth scrolling randomly not working on Bluetooth connections.
Page 6 of 7