This release fixes a Drag lock bug from the previous version.
- [DRV-191] * Fixed Drag lock = Off didn't work on Bluetooth connections.
This release focuses on the new Drag lock feature and modes for the Magic Trackpad. Other refinements for the Magic Trackpad have also been added.
- [DRV-013] + Added Drag lock with various modes for both 1 finger double tap + hold dragging as well as 3 finger dragging. Click here for more details.
- [DRV-149] * Double tap to drag: Improved false/positives by filtering various touch and tap properties.
- [DRV-150] + Added config option for a 2 finger Ignore click: Either Fully ignore the click or perform a 1 finger click instead. Turn on Ignore click to get the config dialog.
- [DRV-179] + Added new option to 3 finger dragging: Primary + secondary click presses both mouse button together while dragging with 3 fingers.
- [DRV-190] * Improved false/positives for 3 finger dragging.
This release focuses on the Double tap to drag gesture for the Magic Trackpad.
- [DRV-188] * Fixed rare Windows BSOD crash with USB connected devices. The crash happened only when you plug-in the device and removed immediately within milliseconds.
- [APP-362] * Show warning on key press of F16-F19 if a mapped application could not be found.
- [DRV-149] + Added 1 finger Double tap to drag gesture. Double tap + hold + move to multi-select or drag an item.
- [APP-364] + Added Ignore touches option to the bottom buttons config menu. This new option ignores any touches and standalone clicks. Note: A primary (left) click is performed in case you click on such a button while you move the mouse pointer.
- [APP-361] * More freedom to adjust the bottom button area height from 10%-90%.
This release fixes a rare issue and improves App/Driver communication.
- [DRV-53] * Direct protocol version reporting from app to driver.
- [APP-359] * Fixed false protocol detection on some of the latest Windows 10 Insider preview versions.
This new release adds a Battery saver and improves false-positives with some protection tools.
- [APP-353] + Added new power handler for better power event handling on computers with "Modern Standby".
- [APP-356] + Added new Battery saver options to suspend a device automatically on power events or on demand by the user, more details here.
- [APP-350] * Fixed app freeze when removing a paired Bluetooth device.
- [APP-342] + Added hint that the Bluetooth radio might be turned off in case a device restart error occurs.
- [APP-339] + Added detection of incompatible software "Lenovo Essential Wireless Keyboard".
- [APP-352] - Removed Bluetooth adapter power saving option for Windows 10 2004 (20H1) or higher as the [Power Management] tab in Windows Device Manager has been removed.
- [APP-322] * Updated licensing tool to recent version.
- [APP-346] * Improved false-positives with some protection tools. As a result the startup time of the applications has slightly increased and by default a splash screen is shown. You can disable the splash screen in the menu via Settings > Show splash screen.
- [DRV-183] * Fixed pressing fn+control+command+delete keys together to login with Ctrl+Alt+Del on the small keyboards.
- [DRV-180] * Fixed fn on small keyboards not working if mapped to a different modifier key and another modifier key was pressed.
- [APP-288] * Fixed reading of active keyboard layout failed for U.S layout in some cases.
- [APP-337] * Swedish and Finish keyboards are merged into one selection option as they look the same.
- [APP-357] * Fixed missing F16 - F19 app mappings when INI file settings storage was active.
Page 4 of 12