This is software in BETA state. Do not use in critical production environments.
This is a major maintenance and new features release for the all Magic Utilities apps.
It's based on former version 220.127.116.11 BETA but with additional fixes and features.
|Download licensed and trial version||Windows support||Download alternative||Version||Release date|
|MagicUtilities-Setup-18.104.22.168-Win10.exe||Windows 10+11||Download mirror||22.214.171.124||26 Feb 2022|
- [APP-432] * Disabled License > Disable license menu item if there is nothing to disable.
- [APP-438] * Fixed device I/O thread not freed on application exit. Added new setting to Driver > Driver handler settings.
- [APP-437] * Fixed Driver > Driver handler settings > Wait for I/O thread to end menu item not updated.
- [APP-428] * Fixed driver protocol mismatch errors not shown in apps.
- [APP-419] * Do not show an aeDecryptOutBufferFailed warning to the user anymore. This error was sometimes presented after computer wake up from sleep.
- [DRV-217] + Improved security on installed Magic Utilities drivers.
- [WEB-044] + Added AliPay payment method for Chinese customers.
- [APP-429] * Added help on how to configure the 106/109 key hardware layout in Japanese Microsoft IME so special characters with shift work properly, more help here.
Mouse + Trackpad
- [DRV-220] * Fixed wrong (too sensitive) back/forward swipes (1 finger for mouse, 2 fingers for trackpad).
- [APP-427] * Fixed multi-touch not working in some cases after computer wake up.
- [APP-430] + Added warning if Lenovo ThinkPad TrackPoint Keyboard II is installed on a laptop. The laptops internal touchpad might not work properly if both software are installed.
- [APP-425] * Improved incompatible Gigabyte AORUS Engine software detection and instructions.
- [APP-439] * Fixed Touch settings config dialog crashed on hidpi screens.
- [DRV-210] + Added new option No scrolling on mouse movement. If enabled this disables scrolling while the mouse is moved to avoid accidental scrolling.
- [DRV-218] * Fixed multi-touch not working on USB connections with USB hub which is stressed or has errors, more details here.
- [APP-426] + Added Open start menu to 4 finger tap options.