For reasons we don't know yet, Windows can drop the Bluetooth connection and then re-connects the device again and drops the connection and re-connects again, and so on...
We have only seven reports so far. Here is possible help:
Power cycle your device
- power off the mouse or trackpad,
- power on again and
- click to re-connect to Bluetooth.
Fully power off your computer
A user reported that a full Shut down of the computer, including turning off the power supply unit did help.
Disable the Bluetooth network connection
Another user reported that disabling the Bluetooth network connection helped:
- Open Windows Settings
- Select Network & Internet
- Select Change adapter options
- Right click on Bluetooth Network Connection ...
- From the popup menu select Disable.