Battery alerts help to keep your Magic Mouse always running.
The battery levels are refreshed every 15 minutes or when you click on the battery % gauge.
The Magic Utilities support three kind of battery alerts:
|Recharged||100%||Only for rechargeable mice.|
Each alert type can display two different alert windows:
|Notification||A small self hiding popup displayed at the bottom right above the Windows Taskbar and in the Windows Action Center.|
|Dialog||A Magic Utilities popup dialog. Here you can set when or if you like to get reminded again.|
Battery alerts visibility
From the Magic Utilities main-menu, toggle Settings > Battery alerts > Show battery alerts.
- Notifications are always shown, unless they are turned off in
Windows Settings > System > Notification & actions.
- Dialogs can be suppressed for each alert type with Don't show again.
- No notification or dialog are shown, the battery handler stays silent.
Customize when alerts are shown
From the main-menu select Settings > Battery alerts > and select the alert type.
Alternatively hold a modifier key as shown below and click on the battery % gauge.
|Recharged||shift||Only for rechargeable mice.|
The configuration dialog lets you set:
- The percentage threshold when an alert is shown.
- If the alert dialog is displayed.