This is a new features release for the Magic Trackpad Utilities. It adds the long anticipated configurable bottom click areas.
|Licensed and trial version||Windows support||Version||Status||Release date|
|MagicUtilities-Setup-220.127.116.11b-Win10.exe||Windows 10.0||18.104.22.168||Feature update||21 May 2020|
|MagicUtilities-Setup-22.214.171.124b-Win78.exe||Windows 7+8||126.96.36.199||Feature update||21 May 2020|
- [DRV-31] + Added up to 3 configurable click areas to the bottom of the trackpad. Click the 1, 2 or 3 button for the number of areas, then click in the area to configure the area function.
- [DRV-73] + Any accidental finger movement in these click areas will be ignored, so your thumb can have a rest.
- [APP-284] + The Magic Trackpad images are now dynamically rendered at runtime from vector graphics.
- [APP-286] + Added a Move pointer offset slider to "Mouse Options". You can adjust the sensitivity on how quick the mouse pointer starts moving.
- [APP-287] * Fixed F16-F19 action description where Windows language settings are Unicode based, like Russian or Japanese.