This is a normal maintenance release. It fixes some regression issues and adds a fully functional Remove device action.
|Licensed and trial version||Windows support||Version||Status||Release date|
|MagicUtilities-Setup-220.127.116.11-Win10.exe||Windows 10.0||18.104.22.168||Normal update||1 May 2020|
|MagicUtilities-Setup-22.214.171.124-Win78.exe||Windows 7+8||126.96.36.199||Normal update||1 May 2020|
- [APP-279] + Remove device is now fully functional from the Magic Utilities.
- [APP-276] + Added Restart / Reinstall device driver commands to the system tray right-click menu.
- [APP-275] + Added detection of a running "Alienware Command Center" and show a related web help page.
- [APP-273] * Fixed incomplete dialog text when submitting a feedback report.
Mouse + Trackpad
- [APP-278] * Fixed scrolling sensitivity slider which was not really working as expected.
- [SETUP-25] * The Magic Utilities Service is now installed started, stopped and uninstalled by native API calls.
- [SETUP-24] * Fixed new version of MagicUtilities_Console.exe not installed when updating. As a result the Magic Utilities Service did not start.
- [APP-275] + Added detection of a running "Alienware Command Center" with an option to stop and disable it before installing the Magic Utilities.