This is a normal update which fixes a license issues which occurred in some cases, among other cosmetic changes.
|Licensed and trial version||Windows support||Version||Status||Release date|
|MagicUtilities-Setup-220.127.116.11-Win10.exe||Windows 10.0||18.104.22.168||Normal update||8 Feb 2019|
|MagicUtilities-Setup-22.214.171.124-Win78.exe||Windows 7+8||126.96.36.199||Normal update||8 Feb 2019|
- [APP-41] * Fixed license not working in some cases.
- [APP-132] * Better automatic application exit when computer gets restarted or shut down.
- [APP-133] + The position of the application window is kept when restoring app from Windows system tray.
- [APP-134] + Added "Web news" to Help menu.
- [APP-136] * More driver/app communication errors show an error dialog.
- [APP-138] * Renamed "System" menu to "Windows" and moved it before the Help menu.
- [APP-139] + Added Windows edition and Windows 10 infos to "Send feedback" diagnostics.
Mouse and trackpad applications
- [APP-135] * "Scroll only vertical or horizontal" is enabled by default.
- [SETUP-12] + Added check if "Digital Guardian Endpoint Protection" is installed on the computer and show a warning that the Magic Utilities applications might not work, due to a bug in their framework.