Quick summary: Important changes since version 126.96.36.199:
Since the last stable release we added lots a new features across all devices.
- Fixed random silent app crashing on Windows 11.
- Added new Battery saver options to suspend a device automatically on power events or on demand by the user, more details here.
- Added View > Advanced config settings which is now the global switch for any advanced setting.
- Improved false-positives with some protection tools which slightly increased the startup time of the applications. Therefore by default a splash screen is shown.
- Added configurable Japanese input keys on Japanese keyboards, more details here.
- Added Win+PrintScr and Alt+Win+PrintScr to small keyboards, more details here.
- Added full support for all 3 new Magic Keyboards with (and without) Touch ID.
- Made the Eject/ Lock/Touch ID keys of the small keyboards configurable as del(ete) key or Windows Lock.
- The Eject/Touch ID keys of the large keyboards act now as Windows Lock if not used as fn key.
- Added support to launch Microsoft Store applications.
- Added option Settings > NumLock on app start to turn on NumLock automatically on application start.
- Added Live touches visualization on mouse surface.
- Added Touch settings dialog to visually adjust some of the "Advanced touch settings", more details here.
- Added 1 finger Double tap to drag gesture.
- Added Ignore touches option to the bottom buttons config menu, more details here.
- Added Drag lock with various modes, more details here.
- Added config option for a 2 finger Ignore click.
- Added new option to 3 finger dragging: Primary + secondary click.
- Added Live touches visualization on trackpad surface.
- Added configurable 4 finger tap for various Windows 10+11 actions..