For reasons we don't know yet, Windows can drop the Bluetooth connection and then re-connects the device again and drops the connection and re-connects again, and so on...
Power cycle your device
We have only five reports so far. What helps is to:
- power off the mouse or trackpad,
- power on again and
- click to re-connect to Bluetooth.
Disable the Bluetooth network connection
One user reported that disabling the Bluetooth network connection helped:
- Open Windows Settings
- Select Network & Internet
- Select Change adapter options
- Right click on Bluetooth Network Connection ...
- From the popup menu select Disable.