- [APP-31] - Main driver I/O thread not blocked by user interface any more.
- [APP-32] - Removed multiple smooth scrolling warnings after pairing.
- [DRV-36] - Make fn + backspace key always work, even there is no license, so Windows 7 users can login to their account.
- [APP-34] - Two finger up/down gestures are now disabled by default to improve the scrolling experience.
- [APP-28] - Add Apple computer + BootCamp detection in feedback
- [APP-30] - Show main application window before other popups appear.
- [APP-29] - Missing local user data directory crashes app on startup.
- [SETUP-1] - Installer does not start from directory with UniCode characters.
- [APP] - Fixed accidental expiry of previous beta version.
- [APP-25, WEB-6] - Added web-browser based update check in case a proxy server blocks direct internet access.
- [APP-20] - Update downloads doesn't pick up an incomplete download. Added option to download update in web-browser.
- [APP-26] - Release resources after a dialog has been closed.
- [APP-27] - Made back/forward navigation clearer in user interface.
- [APP-20] - Fixed: Update doesn't check an incomplete download
- [APP-21] - Fixed: App crashes with Unicode user name in Windows
- Ask user on first start to enable and perform auto update.
- Fixed BSOD crashes.
- Less processor load when app is not running.
- [DRV-33] - 2 finger swipes have their own trigger offsets
- Similar to macOS and BootCamp drivers, scrolling is not restricted to 1 finger any more. It can now be done with any amount of fingers.
- Scrolling has now it's own group box to reflect that any finger count can do scrolling.
- [DRV-32] - Fixed: Accidental double click if one finger "tap to click" is disabled.
- [DRV-33] - 4 finger swipes have their own trigger offsets to allow easier action execution.
Page 8 of 9