This is our first Release Candidate. It is feature complete. A belonging new website is on its way which will include license purchase.
To make things simpler, there is only one download which includes the installer of all 3 Magic Utilities.
- [APP-36,39,37,42,44] + Added trial period and full licensing.
- [APP-24] + Added Buy now wizard.
- [APP-14] + Added auto update check in 2 day intervals.
- [Setup-2] + Unified setup installs all Magic Utilities (by choice).
Mouse application and driver
- [APP-43] * Fixed Task View detection on Windows 10 RS4 1803, affects 2 finger up/down swipe
- [DRV-43] * Ignore less touches on mouse sides. (IgnoreSideTouchOffsets = 150 default).
- [APP-43] * Fixed Task View detection on Windows 10 RS4 1803, affects 4 finger up/down swipe
- [APP-31] - Main driver I/O thread not blocked by user interface any more.
- [APP-32] - Removed multiple smooth scrolling warnings after pairing.
- [DRV-36] - Make fn + backspace key always work, even there is no license, so Windows 7 users can login to their account.
- [APP-34] - Two finger up/down gestures are now disabled by default to improve the scrolling experience.
- [APP-28] - Add Apple computer + BootCamp detection in feedback
- [APP-30] - Show main application window before other popups appear.
- [APP-29] - Missing local user data directory crashes app on startup.
- [SETUP-1] - Installer does not start from directory with UniCode characters.
- [APP] - Fixed accidental expiry of previous beta version.
- [APP-25, WEB-6] - Added web-browser based update check in case a proxy server blocks direct internet access.
- [APP-20] - Update downloads doesn't pick up an incomplete download. Added option to download update in web-browser.
- [APP-26] - Release resources after a dialog has been closed.
- [APP-27] - Made back/forward navigation clearer in user interface.
Page 7 of 8