Version 3 Release Candidate 4 (126.96.36.199)
This is a minor cosmetic update.
- [APP] * Fixed various typos in the user interface.
- [APP-5] * When the app is already running and the icon is clicked again the actual running app is shown (instead of a warning dialog).
Version 3 Release Candidate 3 (188.8.131.52)
Good Things Come In Threes!
Everybody out there: Please install this critical update!
- [DRV] This update solves the Driver error - Code 37 which affected all Magic Utilities and made most devices unusable.
Version 3 Release Candidate 2 (184.108.40.206)
A normal update to improve RC1.
- [APP-46] * Drag and drop of license file onto the app is now working.
- [APP-49] + Added license information to "Send feedback".
- [APP-50] * Less False/Positives on VT scanners.
Version 3 Release Candidate 1 (220.127.116.11)
This is our first Release Candidate. It is feature complete. A belonging new website is on its way which will include license purchase.
To make things simpler, there is only one download which includes the installer of all 3 Magic Utilities.
- [APP-36,39,37,42,44] + Added trial period and full licensing.
- [APP-24] + Added Buy now wizard.
- [APP-14] + Added auto update check in 2 day intervals.
- [Setup-2] + Unified setup installs all Magic Utilities (by choice).
Mouse application and driver
- [APP-43] * Fixed Task View detection on Windows 10 RS4 1803, affects 2 finger up/down swipe
- [DRV-43] * Ignore less touches on mouse sides. (IgnoreSideTouchOffsets = 150 default).
- [APP-43] * Fixed Task View detection on Windows 10 RS4 1803, affects 4 finger up/down swipe
Page 5 of 7