This is a minor maintenance update.
- [SETUP-6] + Added noicons command line switch to prevent creating application icons.
- [APP-95] * Fixed License container name field not correctly displayed when containing unicode characters.
- [APP-99] * Fixed UTF8-BOM characters when importing a license text file saved on a Mac.
- [APP-100] + Let the user know, a license#.reg license file is valid for version 1 and 2 only.
- [APP-101] * Fixed internal trial version not working.
- [DRV-65] * Fixed Caps Lock on Bluetooth connection sometimes not working.
This is a minor update. It fixes only a setup installer issue.
- [SETUP-7] * Fixed blocking driver installation error, if previous driver installation was corrupt.
This is a major update. It fixes a Magic Mouse update issue from version 18.104.22.168. We apologize for any inconvenience!
- [APP-90] * Fixed infinity IOCTL application driver loop if wrong driver version was installed. This could cause large log files.
- [APP-91] * Application did not always terminate if a critical driver error occurred.
- [APP-91] * Fixed corrupted Magic Mouse touch settings after updating from 3.0.3.x to version 22.214.171.124. A fresh installation was not affected.
Note: This update caused random Magic Mouse actions only when updated from 3.0.3.x
The user must perform Settings / Default settings to fix this. We apologize for any inconvenience!
This is a major update. It adds left-handed mode for the Magic Mouse and a simplified buying process.
- [APP-63] * Shorter serial numbers for all 2nd generation devices to make license handling easier.
- [APP-88] + Added: Click on HTML links open in web browser in update dialog.
Mouse driver and application
- [DRV-42] + Added true left-handed mode for Magic Mouse: Swaps the left/right click sides but keeps using the same click gestures.
Mouse and Trackpad applications
- [APP-86] * Fixed Smooth scrolling disabled itself when power-cycling the Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Trackpad 2 while connected with the USB cable. It also happened when changing from a Bluetooth to a USB connection.
Page 4 of 9