This is a normal update.
Some driver improvements and (annoying) cosmetic application fixes.
- [APP-70] * "Trial manipulated" popup when trial version was expired after 28 days.
- [APP-68] * External licenses in Buy now wizard got sometimes ignored.
- [APP-67] * Fixed trial reminder popup when license is installed.
- [SETUP-4] * Added error code display if driver could not be installed.
- [APP-42] + Better and more reliable left / right click detection in preparation for true left-handed mode.
- [DRV-55] + Made = key on Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad work.
This is a major update.
With this release the Magic Utilities 3 are public.
- [APP] * Changed all update, buy and web help links to point to the main web site.
- [APP-61] * Fixed license import if a license was already registered.
This is a minor update.
- [APP] * Fixed even more typos in the user interface.
- [APP] * Improved help URLs to web site (web help is still not complete).
- [APP-52] * Fixed web page feedback device selection matching active device.
- [APP-58] + If buy wizard lis launched, the user gets a warning if no devices have been found.
- [APP-60] + Added Bluetooth and Human Interface Devices information to feedback.
- [SETUP-3] + Added license tool for Magic Mouse so there is no need to download it.
- [APP-62] * Mouse user interface gets disabled if Magic Mouse 2 is connected to USB for recharging. Battery indicator stays active.
Version 3 Release Candidate 4 (126.96.36.199)
This is a minor cosmetic update.
- [APP] * Fixed various typos in the user interface.
- [APP-5] * When the app is already running and the icon is clicked again the actual running app is shown (instead of a warning dialog).
Page 4 of 7